The APIN Journal is indexed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ )
DOAJ information notes the following:
-Statistics show more than 900 000 page views and 300 000 unique visitors a month to DOAJ from all over the world.
– Many aggregators, databases, libraries, publishers and search portals collect our free metadata and include it in their products. Examples are Scopus, Serial Solutions and EBSCO.
– DOAJ is OAI compliant and once an article is in DOAJ, it is automatically harvestable.
– DOAJ is OpenURL compliant and once an article is in DOAJ, it is automatically linkable.
– Over 95% of the DOAJ Publisher community said that DOAJ is important for increasing their journal’s visibility
– DOAJ is often cited as a source of quality, open access journals in research and scholarly publishing circles.