We invite you to be a member of the Asian American Pacific Islander Nurses Association (AAPINA). Membership is currently open to anyone who supports the objectives of the Association.
Benefits of Being a Member of AAPINA:
- Obtain current statistics and national information on the health status of APIs. Obtain information on opportunities for API nurses e.g., fellowships, grants and meetings.
- Being represented on national and federal groups which addresses API concerns. Participate in the National Coalition of Ethnic Minority Nurse Associations.
- Receive AAPINA newsletter two to three times a year.
- Have opportunities to be included in AAPINA’s on-line membership directory for visibility, networking and mentorship.
- Join forums & discussion among AAPINA members (members only access*)
Click here to fill out a new member application.
If you are a current AAPINA member please log in to your account to check your membership status, update your profile and renew your membership. For questions on how to create a new user account, or other technical support, please email email@example.com