We invite you to be a member of the Asian American Pacific Islander Nurses Association (AAPINA). Membership is currently open to anyone who supports the objectives of the Association.
- To network and address the health care and nursing concerns of AAPI nurses in the United States, its territories, and in other countries
- To identify the health care needs of AAPIs.
- To formulate and implement strategies to act on issues, legislation and public policies affecting the health of AAPIs.
- To collaborate with other health and professional organizations that support the mission of AAPINA.
- To promote professional development of members through training and education.
Click here to fill out a new member application.
If you have questions regarding membership, please contact email@example.com.