Benefits of Being a Member of AAPINA:
- Obtain current statistics and national information on the health status of APIs. Obtain information on opportunities for API nurses e.g., fellowships, grants and meetings.
- Being represented on national and federal groups which addresses API concerns. Participate in the National Coalition of Ethnic Minority Nurse Associations.
- Receive AAPINA newsletter two to three times a year.
- Have opportunities to be included in AAPINA’s on-line membership directory for visibility, networking and mentorship.
- Join forums & discussion among AAPINA members (members only access*)