AAPINA GEROPSYCHIATRIC NURSING AWARD
AWARD AMOUNT: $1000
GOAL: The goal of the AAPINA Geropsychiatric Nursing Award is to support a pilot or
feasibility study that focuses on mental health issues of older Asian Americans or
ELIGIBILITY: Applicants must
1. Have been an active AAPINA member for two years PRIOR to application
2. Currently hold an active AAPINA membership.
1. Must be completed in 1 year
2. Must disseminate findings: submit an abstract to AAPINA conference or other professional/scientific conferences
3. CV or biosketch
4. Submit a 2-page (single space) research proposal (Specific aims, background & significance, research methodology, and data analyses)
5. Two letters of reference
1. Significance of the study
2. Investigators’ experience/background
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide the following information electronically in one e-mail (AATN: Geropsychiatric Award): (a) two page research proposal; (b) updated CV or biosketch, and (c) two letters of reference. This complete package should be sent to the Awards Committee Chair, Dr. Rei Serafica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIMELINE FOR APPLICATION
Application deadline: February 4, 2017, at 11:59 PM (PST)
Deadline for Committee decision: February 18, 2017
The Award will be presented at the Spring Annual AAPINA Conference.